Wesdome Gold Mines has had over 30 years of continuous gold mining operations in Canada. The Company is 100% Canadian focused with a pipeline of projects in various stages of development. The Company’s strategy is to build Canada’s next intermediate gold producer, producing 200,000+ ounces from two mines in Ontario and Quebec. The Eagle River Complex in Wawa, Ontario is currently producing gold from two mines, the Eagle River Underground Mine and the Mishi Open pit, from a central mill. Wesdome is actively exploring its brownfields asset, the Kiena Complex in Val d’Or, Quebec. The Kiena Complex is a fully permitted former mine with a 930-metre shaft and 2,000 tonne-per-day mill. The Company has further upside at its Moss Lake gold deposit, located 100 kilometres west of Thunder Bay, Ontario. The Company has approximately 138.0 million shares issued and outstanding and trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol “WDO”.
Wesdome is committed to creating value for all stakeholders by leveraging our assets and building profitable and sustainable operations safely and with modest capital costs.
Building Canada's next mid-tier gold producer.
Safety - more precious than gold
- Safety is ingrained in our culture.
Passion for Quality
- Effectively execute defined work processes and demonstrate a drive to ensure and enhance quality as a means to deliver real and tangible results.
Action and Perseverance
- Demonstrate a concern for working continuously towards agreed upon objectives, deadlines, standards, goals and/or benchmarks.
- Identify ways to improve individual and team work processes including efficiency improvements, cost reductions, safety.
Teamwork, Communication, Honesty and Respect
- Open, transparent and respectful communication, with a focus on the Golden Rule – treat others as you wish to be treated.